Inspired Maths is a series of 10 books, Primers to 8, which caters to the New CISCE curriculum and closely follows the syllabus both in intent and content. These bright, colourful and child-friendly books focus on developing mathematical skills and 21st century skills while providing students with an enjoyable learning experience. A rich array of Activities ensures a thorough conceptual understanding.
Open and colourful layout.
- Guided learning through solved examples of different kinds to aid concept development.
- Exercise section divided into:
- Workout 1—Understand and Calculate which are concept-based exercises to consolidate understanding and improve calculation skills.
- Workout 2— Think and Apply which are skill-based exercises that promote higher order thinking skills through Real-life Application problems, Maths Lab Activities, Problem Solving, Enrichment Exercises, Projects, Puzzles, Life Skills and Values and Model Making which prepares the students to use mathematics beyond the classroom and to help develop 21st century skills.
- Each book has two Test Papers and one Final Assessment Paper for end of the year assessment.
- Thumb rule boxes give simplified general principles, Milestone gives a glimpse of India’s rich heritage in mathematics, Quick Recall boxes help students revise important definitions and concepts quickly, Quick Check is a mental maths section and Shortcuts for calculations are given in select chapters